The elegant Laszlo Hotel, located on the West End of Downtown Parker, Colorado features 51 luxurious guest rooms, grand hospitality, and two high-end culinary experiences with gorgeous Front Range Views.
The Laszlo offers event space for corporate and social events and private dining . The hospitality suite is available for smaller intimate gatherings and use as a bridal suite. The Laszlo overlooks an open-air promenade , the future home of local boutique retailers and restaurants.
Enjoy shopping our boutique partners, Victoria Marie Jewelers and Leffy’s Cigar Emporium. Grab a hearty breakfast at Doug’s Diner, located just outside the front door of the hotel or hop on the Cherry Creek trail for a jog situated just a block away from the Laszlo. Take a stroll to the Historic and of Mainstreet, just east of Parker Road, and explore Parker’s creative arts district and treasured local history. We look forward to your visit.
- 51 Generously Sized Guest Rooms
- 45 King Rooms
- 6 Double Queen Rooms
- Two In-House Dining Options
- The Douglas | Kitchen and Cocktails on the ground floor serving elevated comfort food
- The Upper Deck | Gourmet Burgers and Spirits on the second floor with a 2,500 sqft patio for outdoor dining
- Meeting and Event Space | 4,900 square feet
- Martinis on the fourth floor overlooking the Front Range | Private Dining Available
- The Douglas and Upper Deck available for Events
- Moroccan Meeting Room | 1,000 sqft | Tech Forward
- Hospitality Suite | Smaller intimate gatherings and use as a Bridal Suite